- 100% certified organic cotton
- Totally chlorine free
Natracare® tampons are made from only certified organic 100% cotton. They are non-chlorine bleached and women can be reassured that they do not contain synthetic materials, such as rayon, or chemical additives such as binders or surfactants. Certified organic cotton removes the risk of direct exposure to residues from chemical pesticides and fertilizers used on traditional cotton. Biodegradable. Super absorbency.
Organic cotton tampons With applicator - super flow
100% cotton • totally chlorine free
ABSORBENCY • (grams)
- SUPER • 9 to 12
Use the chart listed on package to select the minimum absorbency to control your menstrual flow and reduce the risk of getting TSS. Absorbency ranges and terms are standard for all tampons industry-wide.
ATTENTION: Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Read and save the enclosed information.
Certified by Soil Association Certification Licence no: X303
Made in Germany
- Organic standards prohibit any GM material or derivative being used in an organic product.
- Vegetarian Society APPROVED® Vegan
- Compostable cardboard applicator
- Totally Chlorine Free
- Plastic Free
- Recyclable Packaging
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses