- Supports cardio health and mineral balance
- Features 1,200 mg calcium disodium EDTA
- Plus vitamin C, MSM and NAC
EDTA is a popular chelating agent, meaning they bind to other substances and assist with their removal from the body. Cardio Chelate from MRM Nutrition delivers 1,200 mg calcium disodium EDTA in a 3-capsule serving. EDTA’s antioxidant properties fight free radicals to support overall health, specifically the health of the cardiovascular system. This formula also includes vitamin C, MSM and N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) to further promote the effects of EDTA. These added antioxidant nutrients are also important for detoxification and liver health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 3 Vegan Capsules
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)300 mg 333% Calcium (from calcium disodium EDTA)120 mg 9% Sodium (from calcium disodium EDTA)150 mg 7% Calcium Disodium EDTA1,200 mg * (as Calcium Disodium Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid) Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)300 mg * N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)150 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Cellulose capsule.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 capsule 3 times per day on an empty stomach or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider. It is recommended to take a multimineral with a meal 2 hours away from Cardio Chelate.
- Contains no added milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, gluten or yeast ingredients.
- GLUTEN FREE
- CERTIFIED VEGAN
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses