- Moisturizing cream for face and body
- 80% pure aloe plus select herbal extracts
- With vitamins A, C and E
Aloe Vera Cream from Mill Creek is 80% pure aloe, and is made from natural ingredients. The paraben-free cream features vitamins A, B and E, as well as select herbal extracts. It can be used daily on face and body.
INGREDIENTS: *Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Deionized Water, Safflower Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Glycerin, Ceterayl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Panthenol (Provitamin B5). Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-60, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Allantoin, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Triethonalamine, Natural Fragrance.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
DIRECTIONS: Gently apply cream to freshly cleansed skin daily. Use nightly for an intense beauty treatment while you sleep.
Made in U.S.A.
- No artificial colors or fragrances
- PARABEN FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses