- Promotes healthy immune system function
- Supports bone health
- Provides 5,000 IU (125 mcg) Vitamin D3
Promote healthy immune system function with MegaFood Vitamin D3 with K & K2. MegaFood Vitamin D3 with K & K2 delivers 5,000 IU (125 mcg) of cholecalciferol, the most easily absorbed and utilized form of vitamin D3, and vitamins K and K2 for support for healthy immune system and strong bones. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays vital roles in your body. It helps regulate calcium and phosphorous absorption and supports healthy immune system function as well as maintenance of bones and teeth. Vitamins K and K2 also help support calcium absorption and distribution, helping you get the best out of trusted vitamins.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings per Container 120
Amount per Serving %DV Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)125 mcg (5,000 IU) 625% Vitamin K (as phytonadione)120 mcg 100% Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)80 mcg **
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, hypromellose, silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 capsule any time of day with food and beverage.
Keep out of reach of children. Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture. Once open, consume within four months.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
- TESTED GLUTEN FREE
- Made without 9 Food Allergens*
- *Made without milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, fish, shellfish and sesame.
- TESTED FREE OF 125+ PESTICIDES & HERBICIDES
- GLYPHOSATE RESIDUE FREE
- Certified B Corporation®
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- 120 SERVINGS
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses