- 1,000 mg cinnamon supplement
- Take as capsules or open and sprinkle on food
- Gluten free
Explore the health benefits of cinnamon with Cinnamon 1000 mg from Mason Natural. Take as capsules or open them up and sprinkle on food. Allergen free; no added sugar, starch, sodium, yeast, soy, corn, wheat, dairy, gluten, egg, fragrance, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Cinnamon may support healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings per Container 50
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Cinnamon (Cassia spp) (bark)1,000 mg **
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (bovine) and Magnesium Stearate.
Directions: For adults, take two capsules twice a day with meals. You can also open caps and sprinkle onto food.
Caution: As with any supplement, check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant or nursing or on any medication. Do not consume this product if you have an allergy to cinnamon.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children.
Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
If printed heat induced seal appears to be tampered with, do not use product.
Contains naturally harvested herbal products. Color variation is possible.
Manufactured in the USA.
- This product is allergen FREE.
- No Added: Sugar, Starch, Sodium, Yeast, Soy, Corn, Wheat, Dairy, Gluten, Egg, Fragrance, Artificial Colors or Flavors and Preservatives.
- This product has been manufactured and packaged in strict conformance with industry & government standards.
Mason Natural® is a registered trademark and does not refer to any product claim.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses