- 3 forms of vitamin C work to brighten and soften skin
- Plus turmeric, reishi and cloudberry
- With nourishing ceramides
Triple C Night Cream from Mad Hippie is a comprehensive formula for brighter, softer, smoother skin. Vitamin C is an antioxidant powerhouse that is gaining popularity in skin care regimens thanks to its potential to brighten and smooth skin. Features adaptogenic reishi and chaga mushrooms to clarify and hydrate, humectant sodium PCA and shea butter to deeply moisturize, powerful turmeric extract and cloudberry for an antioxidant boost and ceramides to help the skin retain moisture.
INGREDIENTS (actives in bold): Deionized Water (Aqua), Organic Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ployglyceryl-2 Stearate (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Inonotus Obliquus (Chaga Mushroom) Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Fruit Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Squalane, Sodium PCA, Xanthan Gum, Steam Distilled Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Acid (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocotrienol (Vitamin E), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Chlorella Pyrenoidosa Extract, Allantoin, Ceramide 3, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
DIRECTIONS: Massage into clean, dry skin whenever moisture is needed.
Made in the USA
- Cruelty Free
- Printed with soy inks on FSC certified paper.
- 19 Actives with Reishi, Turmeric & Cloudberry
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses