- Easy hydration for soft, supple skin
- With hesperidin, hyaluronic acid and more
- Plus powerful botanical antioxidants
Hydrating Nutrient Mist from Mad Hippie is an easy way to moisturize and nourish skin. This effervescent blend features sodium PCA, a naturally occurring humectant that helps bind moisture to skin, fatty acids from milk thistle, moisturizing sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), and hesperidin and white pine bark which support youthful-looking skin. This formula also includes botanical antioxidants from ginkgo biloba, vitamin C, resveratrol, green tea and pomegranate seed extract.
INGREDIENTS (actives in bold): Water (Aqua), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Glycerin, Sodium PCA, White Tea (Camellia Sinensis Extract), Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Ferulic Acid, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Hesperidin, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Pomegranate Seed (Punica Granatum Seed Extract), Resveratrol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Steam Distilled Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia Extract), Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Beta-Glucan, N-Acetyl D Glucosamine, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, White Pine (Pinus Stobus Bark Extract), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Japanese Pagoda Tree (Sophora Japonica Fruit Extract), Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid
Directions: Pump into hands and gently massage into clean skin on the face, arms, chest & neck. Perfect for use under sunscreen.
Made in the USA
- Perfect for face, arms, neck & chest!
- Cruelty Free
- Printed with soy inks on FSC certified paper.
- 18 Actives with Hesperidin, Sodium PCA & Hyaluronic Acid
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses