- 20 mg pyrroloquinoline quinone
- Mitochondrial biogenesis support
- Vegetarian capsules
Life Extension PQQ Caps promotes youthful cellular function in three distinctive ways: it is loaded with antioxidants, helps support a healthy body weight, and supports mitochondrial defense. Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) is an essential nutrient, meaning that your body cannot make it on its own. Growing research and evidence show PQQ's unique nutritional profile supports heart health and cognitive function.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value PQQ20 mg ** (Pyrroloquinoline quinone) disodium salt
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, stearic acid.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- NON GMO LE CERTIFIED
- 1 DAILY
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses