- Promotes the relief of mild, occasional discomfort
- 600 mg palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) per serving
- Berry-flavored chewables
Life Extension PEA Discomfort Relief is an innovative approach to discomfort throughout the body. Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is a compound naturally produced by the body and the subject of growing interest for its ability to inhibit mild, occasional discomfort. The efficacy of PEA has been demonstrated in multiple clinical trials, finding improved scores on assessments of discomfort.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Chewable Tablet
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)600 mg **
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: maltodextrin, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, xylitol, red beet, vegetable stearate, berry flavor, citric acid, stearic acid, starch, silica, stevia extract, starch.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
DIRECTIONS: Chew one (1) tablet once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Do not swallow tablets whole.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if out seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- NON GMO LE CERTIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses