- Promotes healthy prostate function
- Features a CO² extract of saw palmetto
- Convenient one-per-day serving size
Support healthy prostate function with Life Extension PalmettoGuard™ Saw Palmetto with Beta-Sitosterol. Each serving of PalmettoGuard™ delivers 320 mg of saw palmetto extract, which is standardized to include a minimum of 272 mg of total fatty acids. PalmettoGuard™ also features rosemary extract, boron and beta-sitosterol.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories5 Total Fat0.5 g <1%† Cholesterol0 mg 0%† Saw Palmetto CO₂ extract320 mg ** (fruit) [providing 272 mg total fatty acids] Beta-sitosterol (from pine)90 mg ** Boron (as Albion® bororganic glycine)3 mg ** Rosemary extract (leaf)400 mcg **
**Daily Value not established.
†Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other ingredients: pumpkin seed oil, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, purified water, caramel color.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) softgel daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- NON GMO LE CERTIFIED
Albion® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses