- Promotes healthy response to stress
- Features standardized lemon balm extract
- Plus 200 mg L-theanine for added support
Stress got you down? Try Enhanced Stress Relief from Life Extension® to promote a healthier response to your daily stress. It's no fun. Nor is it healthy to go day after day with a pile of stress holding you down; but it's hard to find a solution to today's overstressed world. The encouraging news is that lemon balm, a plant native to the Mediterranean region, has been clinically shown to help. Life Extension uses standardized lemon balm extract prepared from special lemon balm chosen for its high concentrations of hydroxycinnamic and rosmarinic acids. Also features 200 mg of the amino acid L-theanine, known to help calm mind and body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Lemon balm300 mg ** extract (aerial parts) [std. to ≥7% rosmarinic acid, ≥14% hydroxycinnamic acid] L-Theanine200 mg **
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily (morning and evening), or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is damaged.
- Consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- NON GMO LE CERTIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses