- Promotes healthy cartilage
- Supports joint health
- 1,000 mg capsules
Life Extension MSM provides nutritional support for the joints. MSM, also known as dimethyl sulfone, is a biologically form of the essential mineral sulfur, a component for many amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants, and enzymes. Each capsule delivers 1,000 mg of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container 33
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Methylsulfonylmethane3,000 mg **
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: gelatin, vegetable stearate.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
DIRECTIONS: Take three (3) capsules once or twice daily with or without food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- NON GMO LE CERTIFIED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses