- Probiotic blend for intestinal health
- Supports a balanced microbiome
- With a unique TetraPhage blend
- 15 billion CFU per liquid veggie cap
LifeExtension’s Florassist® GI with Phage Technology is a unique approach to a balanced gut microbiome. This formula combines trusted probiotics like Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis and more with a TetraPhage blend of select bacteriophages. These bacteriophages attach to and inhibit the activity of unwanted bacteria in the gut so beneficial bacteria can thrive.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Liquid Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Proprietary Probiotic Blend50 mg ** B. breve Bbr8; L. plantarum 14D; B. animalis ssp. lactis BLC1; L paracasei IMC 502; L. rhamnosus IMC 501; L. acidophilus LA1; B. longum ssp. longum SP54 (15 Billion CFU†) TetraPhage Blend15 mg ** LH01 - Myoviridae; LL5 - Siphorviridae; T4D - Myoviridae; LL12 - Myoviridae
**Daily Value not established.
†Colony Forming Units at time of manufacture.
Other ingredients: glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), purified water, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, maltodextrin, silica, corn starch, chlorophyllin.
Read the entire label and follow directions carefully prior to use.
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- Consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical
condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place
- NON GMO LE CERTIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses