- Supports healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range
- Made with organic raw garlic, salacia, bitter melon, chromium picolinate and niacin
- Gluten free
Kyolic Blood Sugar Balance is an effective combination of aged garlic extract—made from organic raw garlic—salacia, bitter melon, chromium picolinate and niacin. These ingredients naturally support healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
Free of sodium, yeast, dairy, preservatives, sugar, gluten, artificial colors or flavors.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 capsules
Amount per serving % Daily Value Niacin15 mg 75% Chromium (as chromium picolinate)100 mcg 83% Aged Garlic Extract™† Powder (bulb)600 mg ** Salacia (bark)150 mg ** Bitter Melon (fruit)120 mg **
**Daily Value not established
†Special Garlic Preparation
Other ingredients: Gelatin, Cellulose and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
SUGGESTED USE: Take two capsules before a meal twice daily.
Do not use if cap drop ring or inner seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Niacin may cause temporary flushing, itching or dizziness. Salacia may cause temporary flatulence & distention. Diabetics/hypoglycemics should consult a healthcare professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place with cap tight. Keep out of reach of children.
- FREE OF: sodium, yeast, dairy, preservatives, sugar, gluten, artificial colors and flavors.
- GMP Certified
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses