- Supports immune system health
- Odorless organic garlic supplement
- With Vitamin C, astragalus and mushrooms
Kyolic Immune Support Formula 103 combines garlic with vitamins, mushrooms and herbs to support healthy immune function. This formula features vitamin C, astragalus and a blend of mushrooms. Kyolic Aged Garlic begins with 100% organically grown garlic bulbs. They are then aged to perfection in a unique extraction process to eliminate odor and create beneficial compounds. Free of GMOs, gluten, dairy, sodium, yeast, soy, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)105 mg 117% Aged Garlic Extract™†† Powder (bulb)440 mg ** Premium Mushroom Complex Shiitake, Maitake, Poria Cocos, Reishi and Agaricus150 mg ** Astragalus extract (root)100 mg ** Oregano extract (leaf)100 mg ** Olive Leaf extract (oleuropein 18%)80 mg **
**Daily Value not established.
††Special Garlic Preparation.
Other Ingredients: gelatin, and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
SUGGESTED USE: Take two or more capsules with a meal twice daily.
Do not use if outer safety band or inner seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- FREE OF: GMOs, gluten, dairy, sodium, yeast, soy, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- GMP Certified
- Organically Grown
- Contains Aged Garlic Extract
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses