- Organically grown
- Utilizes aged garlic extract
Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract begins with 100% organically grown garlic bulbs. They are then aged to perfection in a unique extraction process to eliminate odor and create beneficial compounds only found in Kyolic. This formula supports your cardiovascular system by maintaining circulatory function and overall heart health.
Free of GMOs, gluten, sodium, yeast, soy, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount per serving % Daily Value Aged Garlic Extract™†† Powder (bulb)600 mg **
**Daily Value not established.
††Special Garlic Preparation.
Other ingredients: Whey, alginic acid (seaweed), silica, cellulose and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Whey derived from milk.
SUGGESTED USE: Take two or more tablets with a meal twice daily.
Do not use if outer safety band or inner seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- FREE OF: GMOs, gluten, sodium, yeast, soy, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- GMP Certified
- Organically Grown
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses