- Dynamic formula containing Japanese knotweed
- Antioxidant herbal blend
- Vegetarian capsules
Resveratrol Six from Kroeger Herb Products is an antioxidant blend that combines a powerful combination of Japanese knotweed extract (the highest natural concentration of resveratrol on the planet) along with a host of other herbs renowned for their antioxidant properties. No yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, rice or preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Japanese Knotweed Extract (Containing 75 mg of Pure Trans - Resveratrol)500 mg † Proprietary Blend350 mg Grape seed (Vitis vinifera) † Hawthorne berry (Crataegus species) † Ginkgo leaf (Ginkgo biloba) † Pomegranate fruit (Punica granatum) † Rosemary leaf (Rosmarinus officinalus) †
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian source capsules.
DIRECTIONS: 2 capsules once daily.
A 30 day supply.
Do not purchase if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains no: Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Rice or Preservatives.
- VEGETARIAN CAPSULES.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses