- Supports healthy joints, brain, heart and more
- Promotes healthy immune system function
- Delivers EPA, DHA and astaxanthin
Kori Krill Pure Antarctic Krill Oil Superior Omega-3 offers a popular alternative to fish oil supplements. Like fish oil, krill oil benefits multiple systems and organs throughout the body including the heart, brain, eyes and skin and offers support for joints and immune health. However, where the EFAs in fish oil are found in triglyceride form, those in krill oil are in phospholipid form which may be better utilized by the body. Two mini-size softgels deliver a potent 1,200 mg of pure, non-GMO krill oil, a source of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, as well as phospholipids and antioxidant astaxanthin. Kori krill oil is certified sustainably sourced from pristine Antarctic waters.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container 30 (1 month supply)
Amount Per Serving %DV Calories10 Total Fat1 g 1%† Cholesterol20 mg 7%† Choline60 mg 11% Krill Oil1200 mg ‡ Total EPA + DHA Omega-3 Fatty Acids250 mg ‡ Phospholipids480 mg ‡ Astaxanthin120 mcg¥ ‡
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
‡Daily Value (DV) not established. ¥ At time of manufacture
Other ingredients: Capsule (Gelatin, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Purified Water)
CONTAINS SHELLFISH (KRILL)
Directions: Take 2 softgels daily.
Warning: Consult a medical professional prior to using this product if you are diagnosed with coagulopathy, taking blood thinners or other medications, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Protected with a tamper evident seal. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Keep away from children. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed and out of direct light.
Made with US and imported ingredients.
- NOT diluted with fish oil.
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- NO fishy burps
- NON-GMO krill oil
- This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well-managed and sustainable fishery.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses