- One net carb per serving
- With energizing MCT oil
- Maltitol free
Maintain your macros with Keto Wise Fat Bombs with flavors of sweet chocolate, nutty pecans and delicious salted caramel. Each 2-piece serving features satiating and energizing MCT oil and less than 1 gram of sugar. These grab-n-go snacks are a great way to maintain the proper balance of fats, protein and carbs to keep your body in ketosis. Ketogenic diets work by fueling the body with fat and protein instead of glucose-heavy carbohydrates. Sweetened with erythritol and stevia.
1 serving per package
2 Pieces (34 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 10 g 13% Saturated Fat 7 g 35% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 1 mg 0% Sodium 80 mg 3% Total Carbohydrates 20 g 7% Dietary Fiber 16 g 57% Total Sugars <1 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Erythritol 3 g Protein 3 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 20 mg 2% Iron 0.3 mg 2% Potassium 30 mg 1%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: PEANUT BUTTER INTERIOR (POLYDEXTROSE, PEANUTS, MCT OIL BLEND, PREBIOTIC SOLUBLE FIBER, ERYTHRITOL, MILK PROTEIN ISOLATE, INULIN, SOLUBLE CORN FIBER, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, SUCRALOSE), CHOCOLATE COATING (MCT OIL BLEND, PREBIOTIC SOLUBLE FIBER, ERYTHRITOL, MILK PROTEIN ISOLATE, INULIN, COCOA, SOLUBLE CORN FIBER, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, STEVIA).
Allergy Alert: Contains Tree Nuts, Soy and Milk. Manufactured on equipment that also produces products containing peanuts.
- Maltitol Free
- Gluten Free
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses