- Pleasant-tasting blend of stevia extract and monk fruit (luo han)
- Calorie free and low glycemic
- 100 individual packets
KAL Sure Stevia Plus Monk Fruit (Luo Han) includes all plant-based ingredients with no calories and no unpleasant aftertaste. These single-serving packets deliver a pleasant-tasting blend of stevia and luo han. Stevia extract is derived from the leaves of a small shrub of the chrysanthemum family called stevia, which grows wild in Brazil and Paraguay. It's also cultivated in Japan and China. Monk Fruit comes from the plant Momordica grosvenori, which has an active ingredient that is 300 times sweeter than common table sugar or sucrose. 100 convenient 3.5oz packets per carton. No aspartame or saccharin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Packet (1 g)
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Total Carbohydrate<1 g <1%† Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf extract)186 mg * Monk Fruit (Momordica grosvenori) (fruit juice concentrate)12.5 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Inulin and Calcium Silicate.
Directions: Use only as directed. Use 1 packet as desired with a beverage or meal. Store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
- zero calories
- low glycemic
- great taste
- aspartame free
- saccharine free • no tooth decay
- single-serving packets
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses