- Supports immune health
- Features 3 probiotic strains
- Black cherry flavor
KAL Dino-Dophilus - Black Cherry is designed to promote digestive health in children's sensitive GI tracts. Each serving delivers 2 billion probiotic organisms, which help promote a healthy flora balance in the GI tract. Dino-Dophilus features a delicious black cherry flavor that your little ones will love. Fructose free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Chewable
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Total Carbohydrate1 g <1%† Sugars0 g Sugar Alcohol1 g DinoDophilus™ Probiotic Blend230 mg * (2 billion viable microorganisms**) L. acidophilus B. bifidum L. bulgaricus
†Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
**Microorganisms at time of manufacture
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, Xylitol, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors (Black Cherry), Stearic Acid and Silica.
Directions: Use only as directed. Take 1 chewable up to two times daily. KEEP REFRIGERATED.
WARNING: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
- NO ingredients other than those listed on this label have been added to this product.
- FRUCTOSE FREE
- XYLITOL FORMULA
- BLACK CHERRY
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses