- Supports digestive and immune health
- 3 billion cells from 4 carefully selected probiotic strains
- Stimulates antioxidant production
Support digestive and immune health with Just Thrive Probiotic & Antioxidant. Each one-capsule serving delivers 3 billion cells from four complementary strains: Bacillus indicus, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus clausi and Bacillus subtilis. This unique formulation stimulates production of antioxidants alpha carotene, beta carotene, lycopene, lutein, astaxanthin and zeaxanthin to help fight free radicals. 100% spore based with no refrigeration needed. Suitable for adults and children age 3 and up.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Proprietary Probiotic Blend500 mg 3 Billion Cells Bacillus indicus HU36™ † Bacillus coagulans (SC-208) † Bacillus clausii (SC-109) † Bacillus subtilis HU58™ †
†Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Cellulose (hypoallergenic plant fiber prebiotic), Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC (vegetable capsule).
DIRECTIONS: Adults and children above the age of 3: 1 capsule per day after a meal or as directed by your physician. Capsules can be opened and mixed with food for consumption.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or nursing; taking any medication; have a medical condition, consult your doctor before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
no refrigeration needed.
- GLUTEN FREE
- DAIRY FREE
- NON GMO
- NUT FREE
- VERIFIED SURVIVES GASTRIC
- VERIFIED DNA CHECKED
- 100% spore-based
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses