- 45,000 IU Skin Oil
- Protect your skin and increase suppleness
- For external use only
Vitamin E 45,000 I.U. Skin Oil from JASON provides liquid vitamin E in a pure beauty oil for topical use. It features 7 exotic oils to nourish and protect your skin and increase its suppleness. Natural essential oils of black currant, evening primrose, macadamia nut and borage help maintain optimal moisture to maintain healthy skin cells.
Ingredients: Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Directions: Gently massage on face, body and hands. Reapply as needed.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult a physician.
Product of U.S.A.
- Cruelty Free
- NO PARABENS, SULFATES, PETROLATUM, PHTHALATES
- Recyclable container
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses