- Promotes relaxation
- May support positive mood and sleep
- Encourages positive effects of cellular metabolism in the brain
Get back to your positive mood and encourage restorative sleep with Jarrow Formulas’ Vegan Theanine 200 Extra Strength. Each serving delivers 200 mg L-theanine to promote relaxation without drowsiness. Theanine is an amino acid commonly found in tea and some mushrooms that has properties that may positively affect cellular metabolism within the brain, support relaxation and encourage a positive mood and peaceful sleep.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving %DV L-Theanine200 mg †
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide.
SUGGESTED USE: Adults take 1 capsule once a day with water or juice on an empty stomach or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
WARNING: Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, are taking medication or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLAC.
- No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts or sesame.
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- gluten free
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses