- Superior form of B-12
- Protects brain cells and nerve tissue
- Bioactive B12
Methylcobalamin (Methyl B-12) is better absorbed and retained than other forms of B-12 (such as cyanocobalamin.) Methyl B-12 protects nerve tissue and brain cells and promotes healthy sleep. Methyl B-12 is a cofactor of methionine synthase, which reduces toxic homocysteine to the essential amino acid methionine. Methylcobalamin also protects eye function against toxicity caused by excess glutamate. Each chewable tablet provides 5,000 micrograms of Methyl B-12.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % DV Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)5,000 mcg 208,333%
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), natural flavor, citric acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide.
SUGGESTED USE: Adults take 1 chewable tablet once a day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
WARNING: Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, are taking medication or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
NOTE: Color of product naturally varies from light pink to red.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
- No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts or sesame.
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- gluten free
- bioactive B12
- cherry and other natural flavors
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses