- CDP Citicoline with trademarked Cognizin®
- Promotes brain health
- 250 mg per capsule
Jarrow Formulas® Citicoline CDP Choline is a naturally occurring, water soluble, biological compound that is an intermediate for the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine, a major constituent of brain tissue.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % DV Citicoline (from Stabilized Cytidine 5'-Diphosphocholine)250 mg †
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Capsule (bovine gelatin), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and microcrystalline cellulose.
SUGGESTED USE: Adults take 1 capsule 1-2 times a day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
WARNING: Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, are taking medication or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts or sesame.
- gluten free
Cognizin® is a registered trademark of Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses