- Marshmallow root extract
- Made from certified organically grown plants
- Helps promote healthy GI function
There's more to marshmallow than backyard campfires and s'mores! Marshmallow root is also an herbal supplement used to promote healthy gastrointestinal function. Herb Pharm's liquid extract is easy-to-take and uses certified organically grown plants in the formula. To assure optimal extraction of marshmallow's bioactive compounds, the roots are hand-dug in autumn or spring and are then taken directly to the laboratory and promptly extracted while still fresh and succulent.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 0.7 ml
Servings: about 42
Amount Per Serving %DV Marshmallow root674 mg (E) † (Althaea officinalis)(O)(F) extract
(O) Certified Organic
(F) Fresh (undried)
(E) Extraction rate 280 mg fresh herb per 0.7 ml.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: distilled water & certified organic cane alcohol (24-34%)
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 to 5 times per day. Best taken between meals.
Keep out of the Reach of Children.
Store away from heat & light.
Fresh herb / menstruum ratio: 1 : 2.5
Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses