- Supports healthy liver and gallbladder function
- Liquid herbal extract compound
- Gluten free
Herb Pharm's Liver Health Cleanse & Detoxify uses herbs that are certified organically grown or are custom wildcrafted in their natural wild habitat. The herb is grown and processed according to the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine. They are hand-harvested at their optimal potency, and are then promptly extracted while still fresh & succulent or after being carefully shade-dried. These herbs are never fumigated or irradiated..
Ingredients: proprietary extract blend:
Dandelion root, leaf & flower (Taraxacum off.) (1)(4)
Oregon Grape root (Mahonia aquifolium) (2)
Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum) (1)(3)
Artichoke leaf (Cynara scolymus) (1)
Schisandra berry (Schisandra chinensis) (1)
Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare) (1)
Other Ingredients: certified organic alcohol (50-60%), distilled water & vegetable glycerine.
(1) Certified Organically Grown
(2) Sustainably Wildcrafted
(3) Sustainably Grown
(4) Fresh (undried)
SUGGESTED USE SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Take up to 40 drops in 2 oz. of water or juice, two to four times per day. Best taken between meals.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses