- Ginger liquid herbal extract
- Made with certified organically grown ginger
- No chemicals
Herb Pharm prepared their liquid ginger extract supplement using the rhizome of the ginger plant, which is certified organically grown without the use of any chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. And to assure it delivers the optimal extraction of Ginger's bioactive compounds, the rhizomes are hand-harvested only when fully mature and carefully shade-dried before being thoroughly extracted.
Ingredients: certified organic alcohol (70-80%), distilled water & Certified Organic Ginger extractives.
Dry herb / menstruum ratio: 1 : 5
Ginger Extract prepared from the rhizome of Zingiber officinale plants which are Certified Organically Grown.
SUGGESTED USE SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Take up to 40 drops in 2 oz. of water or juice, two to five times per day. Best taken between meals.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY ORGANIC CERTIFIERS
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses