- Promotes urinary tract health
- With corn silk, goldenrod, plantain leaf and more
- Formerly known as Calm Waters
Get herbal support for healthy urinary tract function with Calm Bladder by Herb Pharm. Calm Bladder features a proprietary blend of herbal extracts known for promoting urinary tract health, including St. John's wort, goldenrod, plantain leaf and more. Non-GMO and gluten free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 0.43 - 0.7 ml
Servings about 42-69
Amount Per Serving 40 drops % Daily Value Proprietary extract blend: Corn silk (Zea mays) (O)(F), St. John's Wort flowering top (Hypericum perforatum) (W)(F), Plantain leaf (Plantago lanceolata &/or major) (O)(F), Goldenrod flowering top (Solidago spp.) (O)(W)(F)652 mg (E) †
† Daily Value (DV) not established
(O) Certified Organic
(W) Sustainably Wildcrafted
(F) Fresh (undried)
(E) Extraction rate 319-519 mg fresh herb per 0.43-0.7 ml.
Other Ingredients: certified organic cane alcohol (51-61%), distilled water & vegetable glycerin.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Mix drops in 2 oz. of water of juice, 2 to 4 times per day. Best taken between meals.
Adults: Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb (0.7 ml).
Children: Add 0.43 ml (20 drops).
Caution: Seek expert medical advice before taking with medical drugs.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses