- Supports strong, healthy bones
- Essential for calcium metabolism & use throughout the body
- Promotes circulatory health
Strong, healthy bones are key to maintaining an active lifestyle. Give them the support they need with Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 & K2. Each 1-softgel serving delivers 50 mcg (2,000 IU) of vitamin D3 and 200 mcg of vitamin K2. Vitamin D promotes adequate calcium levels in the blood while vitamin K helps direct calcium to the bones. Gluten free and non-GMO.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 180
Amount per Serving %Daily Value Vitamin D3 (from Lanolin)50 mcg (2,000 IU) 250% (as Cholecalciferol) Vitamin K2 (from Natto)200 mcg † (as Menaquinone-7)
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cold-Pressed Olive Oil, Kosher Gelatin, Glycerin (Vegetarian), Purified Water, Yellow Beeswax, Sunflower Lecithin.
Directions: Take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
Caution: Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Store in a cool, dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, peanut, or tree nut derived ingredients.
- Manufactured in a cGMP facility.
- NON GMO
- 3rd PARTY TESTED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses