- Supports cardiovascular system health
- Needed by the body for cellular energy production
- Potent 300 mg per single-softgel serving
Natural Ubiquinol from Healthy Origins® is soy free. The body naturally produces CoQ10 but levels can decline with age and other factors. Supplementing with CoQ10 supports heart health and cellular energy production. Healthy Origins delivers an ultra-potent 300 mg CoQ10 as ubiquinol per serving.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving % Daily Value Calories9 Total Fat1 g 1% Ubiquinol (Kaneka Ubiquinol™)300 mg †
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Kosher Gelatin, Glycerin (Vegetarian), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Purified Water, Sunflower Lecithin, Beeswax, Annatto (suspension in sunflower oil).
Directions: Adults: Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as directed by a physician.
Caution: Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Store in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Healthy Origins® Ubiquinol is encapsulated in the USA using only Kaneka Ubiquinol™ produced in Pasadena, TX.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, peanut or tree nut derived ingredients.
- Manufactured in a cGMP facility.
- NON GMO
- 3rd PARTY TESTED
Q+®, Kaneka Ubiquinol™ and the quality seal™ are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corporation.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses