- Natural (trans-isomer) CoQ10
- Soy free; gluten free
Support overall health and wellness with 400 mg per serving of Natural (trans-isomer) CoQ10 from Healthy Origins®. CoQ10 (ubiquinone) is 100% natural trans-isomer, soy free, gluten free and non-GMO.
No sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg or dairy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)400 mg †
† % Daily Value (%DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Pure Cold-Pressed Olive Oil (fruit), Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Natural Beeswax.
Directions: Take one (1) softgel daily with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
Healthy Origins® CoQ10 is encapsulated in the USA using only Kaneka Q10® produced in Pasadena, Texas.
- Free of Sugar, Salt, Starch, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Tree Nuts, Egg and Dairy.
Kaneka Q10™ is a registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses