- Reduces oral dryness
- Helps clean teeth between brushings
- Tasty mint flavor
- Sweetened with only xylitol
Mint flavored Xylitol Dry Mouth Drops are perfect for people on the go. 26 drops per package, each drop is free of aspartame, sorbitol, lactose and gluten and sweetened only with xylitol.
about 26 servings per container
1 piece (2.3 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 2.19 g 1% Sugars 0 g Xylitol 2 g Protein 0 g Not a significant source of calories from fat, sat. fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, fiber, sugar, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Xylitol, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor, Magnesium Stearate.
Excessive consumption may induce laxative effects. RDA (Recommended daily allowance): Adults 4 drops, children 2 drops.
Caution: Unsuitable for children under the age of three (danger of suffocation). Unsuitable for pets.
Made in China.
- Free of aspartame, sorbitol, lactose and gluten.
- Sugarless drops
- Sweetened with 100% natural Xylitol
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses