- For acne-prone skin
- With 3% sulfur
- Helps dissolve and remove blackheads
Vegetable-based Grandpa's Thylox Acne Soap contains 3% sulfur to help dissolve and remove blackheads; soften the hard shell of acne blackheads; wash away excess oils; and freshen skin by its thorough cleansing action. Made in the USA.
Active Ingredient Purpose Sulfur 3% Acne Treatment Soap
- For the treatment of acne.
For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation to the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Work up a lather and gently massage into affected areas. Leave on for one minute, rinse thoroughly, and pat dry. Use morning and night for best results.
Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Cocoate/Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Cananga Odorata Leaf Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate.
FACE & BODY BAR SOAP
MADE IN AMERICA
- NO PHTHALATES, SULFATES, PARABENS, EDTA, GLUTENS, ANIMAL BY-PRODUCTS, ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES OR COLORANTS
- RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED PALM OIL
- 100% VEGETABLE BASE
- 3% SULFUR
- Recyclable Packaging
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses