- Ayurvedic favorite for brain health and cognition
- Full spectrum single herb formula
- Vegan, gluten free and soy free
Support brain health and cognition with Bacopa from Gaia Herbs. This favorite of the Ayurvedic tradition is a purity-tested single herb formula carefully cultivated in the US. Each single vegan liquid Phyto-Caps® serving delivers 350 mg of bacopa monnieri to promote optimum cognitive function and focus.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Total Carbohydrate<1 g <1%* Organic Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) aerial parts extract350 mg †
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, water, vegan capsule (hypromellose) and olive oil.
SUGGESTED USE Adults take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily with meals.
Not for use during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use. Do not use if you have digestive upset. Store away from children. Use only as directed on label. Safety-sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool, dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.
- Made with Gaia-grown™ Bacopa
- Concentrated plant extract
- All products are screened for pesticides, microbes & heavy metals.
- Certified B Corporation®
- Each serving contains 500 mg dry herb equivalent.
- VEGAN LIQUID PHYTO-CAPS®
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses