- Temporary pain relief
- Analgesic, anti-inflammatory
Frankincense and Myrrh Neuropathy is a homeopathic formula to help temporarily relieve shooting sensation, prickling, tingling and numbness. This topical rubbing oil is an all-natural formula that uses safe natural blends of homeopathic ingredients in a base of sunflower oil and 10 essential oils extracted from plants to deliver superior relief. This topical oil temporarily relieves muscle pain, stiffness, and numbness without side effects!
Active Ingredients Purpose Aconitum napellus 3X HPUS Minor Pain Reliever Bryonia alba 3X HPUS Anti-inflammatory Hypericum perforatum 3X HPUS Topical Analgesic The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains.
For external use only.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- over large areas of the body
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- Irritation occurs
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply 10-30 drops into palm or hand and massage into affected areas
- massage oil in hand to coat painful areas
- can be used up to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a physician
- store in a cool, dry place.
- tamper resistant: do not use if seal around the neck of bottle is broken or missing.
- keep carton, it contains important information.
- claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses