- A pure vegetable product in its natural liquid state
- Not bleached
- Helpful recipes included!
Fearn Liquid Lecithin delivers as much lecithin in one tablespoon as twelve 1200 mg lecithin pearls or 1.5 level tablespoons of lecithin granules. Liquid lecithin is incredibly easy to add to many different foods, and Fearn has supplied several quick and easy recipes on the bottle itself for your convenience.
about 32 servings per container
1 Tbsp. (15.5 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 11 g 17% Saturated Fat 2 g 10% Trans Fat 0 g Monounsaturated Fat 2 g Polyunsaturated Fat 7 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 2 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 1 g 0% Dietary Fiber 0 g Sugars 0 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Liquid Soya Lecithin.
1 Tbsp. also supplies:
Inositol 250 mg*
Choline 450 mg*
*The need in human nutrition has not been established.
Directions: Take one to four tablespoons daily or as directed by a physician. Liquid Lecithin may be added to blender drinks and many recipes, or it may be taken directly from the bottle.
Do not refrigerate.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses