- Helps maintain healthy cells in the presence of blood glucose
- Minimizes the formation of Advanced Glycation Endproducts (AGEs)
- Normalizes cellular processes fueled by glucose metabolites
A derivative of thiamin (vitamin B1), benfotiamine helps support glucose metabolism. Doctor's Best Benfotiamine 150 with BenfoPure™ delivers 150 mg benfotiamine to support healthy glucose levels as well as kidney and eye health. It also help protect against advanced glycation end products (AGEs) to support healthy aging.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 veggie capsule
Servings per container 120 servings
Amount per serving % Daily Value Benfotiamine150 mg † L-Leucine12 mg †
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Suggested Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
The BenfoPure™ logo design is a trademark of Hamari Chemicals Ltd., Japan.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses