- DHEA 10 mg from Country Life
- 50 vegetarian capsules, certified gluten free
- Support for bone, energy, sexual health and more for both men and women
DHEA is a natural testosterone and estrogen precursor. This certified gluten-free vegetarian DHEA formula from Country Life can help you look and feel your best. It's a great natural supplement for bone health, as well as for natural sexual energy. DHEA provides a wide range of benefits for both men and women, so give it a try today!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Dehydroepiandrosterone10 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, rice flour, cellulose (capsule shell), silica.
Directions: Adults take one (1) capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care professional. Do not exceed recommended dose. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your healthcare providers.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86° F.Keep out of the reach of children.
WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, LACTATING OR A WOMAN OF CHILDBEARING AGE. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT, especially if you are under medical care, are a woman under the age of 40, have or are at risk for a health or medical condition, including a family history of prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), are taking any other dietary supplements, are taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, or planning surgery. Possible side effects include acne, oily skin, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), increased perspiration, aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. If any adverse reactions occur including rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision or similar symptoms, stop taking the product and consult your doctor or qualified health care provider immediately. Do not exceed recommended servings. Exceeding recommended servings may cause serious adverse health effects.
- NO: Yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, preservatives or artificial color.
- Certified Vegan by the American Vegetarian Association (AVA).
- Certified Gluten-Free.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certified.
- This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP Registered facility.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses