- Nutrition for kids!®
- Made especially for children
- Organically grown
ChildLife® Echinacea comes in a great-tasting, natural orange flavor your children will enjoy. ChildLife Echinacea is free of gluten, casein and alcohol. Contains no milk, eggs, soy, wheat, yeast, corn, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish. No artificial colorings, flavorings or sweeteners.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 0.5 mL
Servings per Container 60
Amount Per Serving 0.5 mL Organic Extracts of:15 mg † Echinacea purpurea (Leaf & Flower) Echinacea Angustifolia (Root)15 mg †
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water, Fructose Natural Flavors
Infants 6 - 12 mos: 0.25 mL 1x every other day
Children 1+ yrs: 0.5 mL 1x every other day
When needed: Use 4x daily for up to 10 days
- Shake well before use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Give directly or mix with your child's favorite drink.
Keep out of reach of children. Tamper Resistant: Do not use if outer safety seal is broken or missing.
- KOSHER PARVE K-1604
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- made especially for infants and children
- ChildLife® uses only the highest quality ingredients.
- Gluten free, alcohol free, casein free.
- Contains no milk, eggs, soy, wheat, yeast, corn, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.
- No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses