- Promotes heart and brain health
- Supports healthy aging
- Natural lemon flavor
Sustainably sourced from deep water fish and calamari, Carlson Maximum Omega Minis deliver 1,000 mg total omega-3 fatty acids, including 600 mg EPA and 400 mg DHA to support heart and brain health, important targets for healthy aging. Easy-to-swallow lemon flavored softgels. Includes one 60-count bottle and one 20-count bottle.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Soft Gels
Servings Per Container 40
Amount Per Serving %DV Calories15 Total Fat1.5 g 2%** Marine Oil Concentrate1,250 mg † Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids☆1,000 mg † EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)☆600 mg † DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)☆400 mg †
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
☆ Reported at triglycerides.
Other ingredients: Soft gel shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water), natural lemon flavor, natural mixed tocopherols.
Contains fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel) and calamari.
Directions: Adults: take two soft gels daily at mealtime.
- FRIEND OF THE SEA®
- An FDA Regulated Facility
- sourced from high-quality, deep, cold-water fish and calamari using traditional, sustainable methods.
- igen™ NON-GMO TESTED
- No Artificial Preservatives
- This product is regularly tested by independent FDA registered laboratories.
- It has been determined to be fresh and fully potent (per AOCS international protocols) and is free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCBs and 28 other contaminants.
- Natural Lemon Flavor
- Mini Soft Gels
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses