- Supports healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range
- Refreshing jasmine flavor
- Naturally caffeine free
Sugar Level Tea by Bravo Tea features a time-honored formula that combines mulberry leaf with herbs such as cassia seed, selfheal spike, figwort root and more. This formula is designed to support blood sugar levels already within the normal range. No gluten, preservatives or artificial flavoring. Non-GMO Project Verified. Made in the USA.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 to 2 Tea Bags
Amount Per Tea Bag % Daily Value Proprietary Blend White Mulberry Leaf, Selfheal Spike, Cassia Seed, Atractylodes Root, Solomon's Seal Root, Figwort Root, Monk Fruit, Jasmine Flower†1.5 g
†Daily Value Not Established
Directions: Good for both hot and iced tea. For best results, use 3 to 5 bags daily. Please see inside flap for brewing directions.
Note: Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
CAUTION: Do not use if you have low blood sugar.
Made in USA
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- No Artificial Flavoring
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- NON-GMO Project VERIFIED
- Recyclable Packaging
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses