- Raw and unfiltered with "The Mother"
- Used for centuries as a healthful remedy
Made from organically grown apples, Bragg® Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is commonly used by conscious dieters, and is a tasty complement to salads, vegetables and more. Raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar is full of zesty natural goodness and features the amazing "mother" of vinegar. The "mother of vinegar" refers to the naturally occurring strand-like enzymes of connected protein molecules within raw vinegar. This adds nutrition and flavor the wholesome way—tasty in iced drinks, baked goodies and sprinkled on popcorn! 5% acidity. Unheated, unpasteurized. Kosher. Certified Organic. Non-GMO.
about 63 servings per container
1 tbsp (15 mL)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0% Protein 0 g
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, WATER.
DIRECTIONS: Perfect taken 2-3 times daily. Mix 1 T + 8 oz Filtered or Sparkling Water
Suggestions on how to use ACV:
- Add to your favorite smoothie or drink
- Mix into homemade salad dressing & sauces
Refrigeration is not needed.
Shake gently before using.
AS A NATURAL PRODUCT, COLOR & FLAVOR MAY VARY.
Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
PRODUCT OF USA
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- DILUTED TO 5% ACIDITY
- made from organically grown apples
- contains the 'Mother'
- KSA KOSHER
- USDA ORGANIC
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses