- Homeopathic medicine
- For high fever of sudden onset with perspiration
- Also known as Deadly Nightshade
Boiron, a worldwide leader in homeopathic medicine, offers Belladonna 30C HPUS for the sudden onset of fever with perspiration. Also known as Deadly Nightshade, Belladonna in this tiny pellet form is an ingredient officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Approximately 80 pellets. Made in France.
Active ingredients Belladonna 30 C HPUS
for symptoms of high fever of sudden onset with perspiration*
*These "Uses" have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
5 pellets 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Do not use if pellet dispenser seal is broken. contains approx. 80 pellets
Turn tube upside down & twist cap
Made in France
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses