- Premium Hulled Hemp Seed Hearts from Bob's Red Mill
- Natural protein source
- Delivers omega 3 and omega 6 EFAs
Bob's Red Mill Premium Hulled Hemp Seed Hearts have a pleasant nut-like flavor and a creamy texture. Hemp seed may be one of nature's most perfect foods. Bob's Red Mill Hulled Hemp Seed Hearts are a nutritious and delightful addition to cereals, salads and baked goods. Hulled hemp seed hearts are a natural source of omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids, as well as protein, containing all of the essential amino acids.
about 8 servings per container
3 Tbsp (28 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 12 g 15% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 9 g Monounsaturated Fat 1.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Dietary Fiber 3 g 11% Total Sugars 1 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 10 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 12 mg 0% Iron 4 mg 20% Potassium 297 mg 6%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENT: Hulled Hemp Seeds.
One serving contains 2,090 mg of Omega-3 and 6,800 mg of Omega-6 fatty acids.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen after opening.
- Tested and confirmed Gluten Free in a quality control laboratory.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses