- From 100% whole grain oats
- Ready to eat within 5 minutes
- Kosher pareve
With Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats, you can have a bowl of rich, hearty oatmeal ready to eat within minutes! Like with all Bob's Red Mill oats, Quick Cooking Rolled Oats are produced through kiln toasting and delicate rolling methods. Quick Cooking Rolled Oats delivers 5 g of dietary fiber in each serving, and it is naturally free of trans fats, cholesterol and sodium.
about 15 servings per container
½ cup (52g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g 4% Saturated Fat 0.5g 3% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 36g 13% Dietary Fiber 5g 18% Total Sugars 1g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 7g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 14mg 2% Iron 2mg 10% Potassium 184mg 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENT: Organic Whole Grain Oats.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
Bring water and salt to a boil. Add Quick Cooking Rolled Oats, reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.
SERVINGS • OATS • WATER • SALT
- 1 Serving • ½ cup • 1 cup • pinch
- 2 Servings • 1 cup • 2 cups • ¼ tsp
- 3 Servings • 1½ cups • 3 cups • ¼ tsp
- 4 Servings • 2 cups • 4 cups • ½ tsp
Additional cooking instructions, and topping ideas listed on package.
Store in a cool dry place. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen after opening.
Certified Organic by QAI
- Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in a quality control laboratory.
- 100% WHOLE GRAIN
- GLUTEN FREE
- ORGANIC QUICK COOKING ROLLED OATS
- USDA ORGANIC
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses