- Finely ground from whole hazelnuts
- Gluten free
Bob's Red Mill Finely Ground Hazelnut Flour is finely ground from whole hazelnuts and full of sweet, nutty flavor. It's perfect for adding a rich flavor to all baked goods—from breads and muffins to cakes and cookies. Substitute up to one-fourth of the recommended flour in your favorite recipes with hazelnut flour. It's low in carbohydrates and a natural source of dietary fiber and protein.
about 28 servings per container
2 Tbsp (14 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7 g 9% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1% Dietary Fiber 4 g 14% Total Sugars 0 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 2 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 28 mg 2% Iron 1 mg 6% Potassium 83 mg 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Hazelnut).
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen after opening.
Recipes on package.
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- KOSHER PAREVE
- PALEO FRIENDLY
- GLUTEN FREE
- Resealable Package
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses