- Helps promote weight management when used in conjunction with a diet and exercise program
- Traditionally used to help control appetite
- Caffeine free
Get potent weight management support with Bio Nutrition's Caralluma! This Caralluma features 1,000 mg of Caralluma fimbriata per serving in a convenient vegetarian capsule form. Caralluma has a long history of use in support of appetite control and weight management.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: Two (2) vegetable capsules
Each serving supplies:
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Caralluma1,000 mg ** (Caralluma fimbriata PE 10:1)
** Daily value not established
% Daily value based on 2,000 calorie diet
Additional ingredients: Silica, Vegetable Stearate, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule)
Suggested Use: Take two (2) once or twice daily 30 minutes before a meal with water or as recommended by a health care professional.
Made in USA
- Free of gluten, yeast, corn, dairy, sugar, salt, wheat, soy and preservatives
- Caffeine Free
- Vegetarian Capsules
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses