- Promotes dry eye relief
- Nighttime relief for dry eye symptoms
- Features lubricants mineral oil and white petrolatum
Dry eyes keeping you from catching any Zzzs? Try Bausch + Lomb's Soothe Lubricant Eye Ointment ? Nighttime. Formulated with dynamic lubricants mineral oil and white petrolatum, this unique ointment is built to help soothe dry eyes and guard against further irritation. Simply pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply the suggested amount to the inside of the eyelid before going to bed.
Active ingredients Purpose Mineral oil (20%) Lubricant White petrolatum (80%) Lubricant
- relieves dryness of the eye
- prevents further irritation
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- do not use with contact lenses
- replace cap after use
Stop use and aske a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- pull down the lower lid of the affected eye
- apply a small amount (¼ inch) of ointment to the inside of eyelid
- apply one or more times daily
- store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)
- keep tightly closed
- see crimp of tube or carton for Lot Number and Expiration Date
- use before expiration date marked on the carton and tube
- serious side effects associated with use of the product may be reported to the phone number below
- Preservative Free
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses